Tuesday, August 17, 2010

tyler'sobsession: Rolled or cuffed Pants and Jeans


Hmm. Starting a new blog on Fashion Insight, and just finding ways to look amazing and appreciate those creative people; But why blogspot? Well I asked all my friends on facebook for a good blogging site, and they all reccomended Tumblr! When I tried that out, it wasn't very practical for my blogging needs. So we’ll give this a shot.

Anyways for my first post;

Rolled jeans?

Yeah a pretty simple start, but a rising trend. I for one was against it at first, thinking it was merely a silly trend that’d die down, but it has risen quite a bit!

I wasn’t sure at first whether to do a messy roll or a tight crisp looking fold, in my opinion the after product of the crisp rolled jeans looked much cleaner and flattering, and shows off your ankles, which is good for sock-less shoes


(Vivian D. via LookBook)

Its a little more of a preppy look rather than punk or messy, but Looks classy none the less.

You can roll at different lengths though considering the weather. I rolled my Gray Levi Skinny 511’s right above the calf for a hot day, and its definitely an alternative to wearing shorts!

This is will be all I’m discussing Today, Thank you for Reading!

~Tyler’s ObsessioN

No comments:

Post a Comment