Wednesday, August 18, 2010

its humid outside; & plaid shorts.

gahh. Today is definitely a horrible day, not because anything bad particularly happened, but because it is so FREAKIN humid outside! And it doesn't help it happens to also be 90 degrees. I was hoping to get some photos taken today with my friend, but that heat would not allow it to happen.

Anyways. PLAID SHORTS! Like them? Love them? Hate them? I think its all about what kind of plaid. To my attention this trend started arising around Summer 09, possibly Summer 08; mostly amung men, but female's got their fair share aswell. I was totally into it at first, "Oh yay plaid on my pants" but now I think im over it, but like I said, its about the kind of plaid.

























Kaylah H. via LookBook

She pulls off the plaid shorts very well, considering the newer trends are all about vintage and and patterns, with intricate details. While shorts with large squared plaid were in style at popular skating store brands n such, its more of the intricate plaid you want, to pull together looks and make the eye look closer.

Here I sit in my Horrid Plaid shirts, reporting another short post for today!
And for all you Fashion lovers, just remember, keep you're clothes now, you'll be able to wear them when you're elderly ;D
~Tyler'sObsessioN

No comments:

Post a Comment