Wednesday, September 1, 2010

boots & highschool :/

Hello everyone! Well I can't really say everyone, since nobody's following me hahah, How are you all doin? Let me know! Im curious ;) I personally am Starting School tomorrow. Freshman. Hooray -_-; Yeah it's gonna either be a blast or completely suckk. Wish me luck? kthx &&Sorry for not posting for a while! I've been busy!

Back on topic,
Boots! I NEVER thought I'd end up posting a blog post about boots. To be honest I've despised boots for most of my life, but like they say, wisdom comes with age? Ive noticed they can be worn with practically anything and with the right pair, you can match it with most styles :)
Ive been noticing Dr Marten's recently and their wide array of styles, the exotic patterns. Since shoes are an accessory that you usually want to stand out, or subtly look bold, you might want them to be a little exotic, or vice versa, a simple pair of shoes can tie a look together. Here's an example of a stellar use of exotic but subtle pattern that works perfectly


Rachel Marie I.
In her look the boots add variation and draw the eye from the rest of her look, The color doesn't match perfectly but that's a good thing because they bring out the boots more and really make the whole outfit blend perfectly.
But like I said a previously, boots can also be a subtle but stand out part of your look, for exampleK R I S K I D D
Notice how the boots again don't perfectly match, but blend nicely. They are however more subtle than the ones used in Rachel's look. His look is sort of dark, and feel surreal. I think the dark ox blood boots work well for what he was going for and again add some color and variety.

Another Short Entry but this one did take quite a bit longer to write haha
Thank you for reading whoever you are! Stay unique~
-Tyler


1 comment:

  1. I think the dress compliments her very much.Yes very, but the shoes don't really match that dress

    ReplyDelete